1. The manuscripts represent academic research in accounting, business and management, and economics discipline. It should contribute novelty or state-of-the-art for academic development or real world application or both. The sentences should be plain and straightforward to avoid ambiguities.
2. When submitting the manuscript, the author should provide a letter states that the manuscripts have never been, or under consideration to be, published in other journal publications.
STRUCTURE OF THE MANUSCRIPTS
1. Title. The title should be clear and informative, but does not exceed 10 words.
2. Author’s names, institutions, and email. The author’s names should be accompanied by the author’s institutions and an email account, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as the corresponding author.
3. Abstract, keywords. The abstract should be less than 100 words. The key words should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
4. Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review on the previous researches in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. It should be written without numbers and/or pointers.
5. Literature Review and Hypotheses Development (If any).
6. Methods. This section describes the tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
7. Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study.
8. Conclusion. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be at the same order with ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
9. References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred in the body of the manuscript.
GENERAL WRITING FORMAT
1. The manuscript is prepared in a A4 paper, single-sided, and double line spacing format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Times-new-romans font type.
2. The manuscript is written in proper English, either British English.
3. The manuscript should be between 25 to 30 pages long.
4. The top, bottom, left, and right margins are 1 inch.
5. The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, center position.
6. Sub titles are written using capital letters only at first word or special name, 12 font size, started from the left margin.
7. Sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
8. Sub of sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
9. References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
10. References should be written in American Psychological Association (APA) style. Using reference manager (mendeley, end notes) is recommended.
Please use the following link to submit your manuscript: